Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trxus MT.Please vote for tall skinny and tall medium sizes.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please vote for the size you want
30 X 10.1 R15C
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
32 X 10.1 R15C
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
32 X 10.5 R15C
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
33 X 10.5 R15C
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
33 X 10.8 R15C
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
34 X 10.8 R15C
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
35 X 11.2 R15C
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
33 X 10.8 R16D
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
33 X 10.8 R16E
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
34 X 10.5 R16D
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
34 X 10.5 R16E
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
34 X 10.8 R16D
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
35 X 10.8 R16D
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
35 X 10.8 R16E
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

cb3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Trxus MT.Please vote for tall skinny and tall medium sizes. Reply with quote

Hi. I am not an Interco employee. I am a 4x4 owner who likes Trxus MT. I find them good on all terrains on and off road, including winter roads and daily driving on road. I think they'd be even better all purpose and DD tires if there was a good selection of tall skinny and tall medium width sizes.

If you'd like to have a tall skinny or a tall medium width Trxus MT please vote for the new size you'd want. Your votes can help make new sizes a reality.

If there is sufficient interest, Interco might make the most popularly requested sizes.

I talked with a senior Interco employee about this. He suggested I make a thread about it at whatever forum I belong to. He told me to contact him after the thread is finished, and he will review it. If there is sufficient interest, he will submit it to Interco management for consideration, and the most popularly requested sizes will have a good chance of getting made.

He said new sizes have to be based on existing molds. i.e. - new heights must based on existing widths.

The existing molds can make 10.1, 10.5, 10.8, and 11.2 section width tires. Those are the section widths we have to choose from in whatever height(s) we want, within the limitations of how tall a radial tire sidewall can be relative to section width and still corner acceptably on road (for the given rim height and load rating). Using this information, I have compiled a list of likely size choices and put them in the polling/voting section (see beginning of thread).

Please vote for size you want. If you do not see size you want listed in the polling area above, please post a size request. I will submit poll results and on-topic posts to Interco.

It's up to you which new sizes get made. The sizes with most votes/posts will be most likely to be made.

Note: Interco is currently in the process of resuming production of all the sizes they made before. So those sizes will soon be plentiful and available in tire stores again. Interco is also willing to consider making popularly requested new sizes based on your votes and posts in this thread.

=====

P.S. - I omitted the following sizes from the poll because they are already made:

31 X 10.5 R15C is already made (though it's specs are 31 X 10.8 R15)

32 X 10.5 R16 is already made (265/75R16D)

33 X 10.1 R16 is already made (255/85R16D)

=====

I will submit the poll and all on-topic posts to Interco.

Thank you for your participation, CB3

Last edited by cb3 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am; edited 7 times in total
cb3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. - the poll wouldn´t allow me to enter enough poll choices. So I was not able to enter R17 tire size choices in the poll.

See in the poll where the sizes of possible R16 are listed. Those same sizes can also be made in R17.

If you want an R17 please, please post requesting the R17 size and load rating you want.

Thank you for your participation.
FARMER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not enough info. Type of jeep, lift size, stock wheels or after market ( what is the offset )? A few things to consider. Not knowing any of this, go for the biggest that will fit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suspension, Steering & Tires All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: