Forum Index
Jeep Horizons HomeLinksJeep Horizons Tech Write-upsJeep newsLand useContact

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Future of Jeep

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Jeep News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Code3TJ
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: The Future of Jeep Reply with quote

http://www.chryslergroupllc.com/pdf/business/jeep.pdf
hutchman
Captain Kirk
Captain Kirk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like they expect the core support, truck based vehicles, to decrease over the next few year and expand the brand with soccer mom vehicles.......

Jeep as we know it is dead......
TJ Apex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, let me see if I understand the situation correctly. Our government bailed-out Chrysler-Jeep brand, so technically the company is owned by the tax payers, now according to our United States Constitution “we the people” have the right to choose who we see fit to lead, this means we should be able to vote as to who will run said company.
I say impeach the non-Jeep, pock-protected geek Michael Manley, and get a real Jeep enthusiast to run the company.
Am I wrong….

02' Apex Edition,
2" BB, 31" BFG AT's
hutchman
Captain Kirk
Captain Kirk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ Apex wrote:
So, let me see if I understand the situation correctly. Our government bailed-out Chrysler-Jeep brand, so technically the company is owned by the tax payers, now according to our United States Constitution “we the people” have the right to choose who we see fit to lead, this means we should be able to vote as to who will run said company.
I say impeach the non-Jeep, pock-protected geek Michael Manley, and get a real Jeep enthusiast to run the company.
Am I wrong….

No....sadly Jeep is just one battle in the war to take back our Country.
wolfen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ Apex wrote:
Am I wrong….

Constitution of the United States? If the Govt has its way, that will be going away too
we the people applied a long time ago, not now days, nowadays that doesn't apply to the govt Sadly it looks like since the govt bailed Jeep out, along with General Motors and a few dozen banks, the Govt owns the stuff, not the people.
All you can do is email and call begging the new Jeep to keep looking like they do now. Personally I think they have already destroyed some Jeeps by installing gps in them.
Don't even get me started on that 4 door wrangler.
TJ Apex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you two are correct in that “we the people” basically have no say in what we want anymore. I know this off subject a little, but, I have heard that the majority of the country does not want Gov. health care, but yet there going to ram it down our throats anyway, putting us further in debt to China. Trouble is our government thinks we are all idiots, and is trying to get as much of their crap (agenda) passed before 2010. I think our country is starting to wake up and starting to see what’s going on and are taking action. We are not idiots.

I don’t want to rant anymore about our pathetic administration in D.C. on my favorite Jeep forum.

Back on subject, Maybe they should have Mark Allen (Jeep’s underground head man) in charge of Jeep, he knows what we real Jeepers would like to see….real Jeeps.

02' Apex Edition,
2" BB, 31" BFG AT's
wolfen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ Apex wrote:
I know you two are correct in that “we the people” basically have no say in what we want anymore. I know this off subject a little, but, I have heard that the majority of the country does not want Gov. health care, but yet there going to ram it down our throats anyway, putting us further in debt to China. Trouble is our government thinks we are all idiots, and is trying to get as much of their crap (agenda) passed before 2010. I think our country is starting to wake up and starting to see what’s going on and are taking action. We are not idiots.

I don’t want to rant anymore about our pathetic administration in D.C. on my favorite Jeep forum.

Back on subject, Maybe they should have Mark Allen (Jeep’s underground head man) in charge of Jeep, he knows what we real Jeepers would like to see….real Jeeps.

My friend you don't know the half of it. (your right enough of that)

Mark Allen would be the perfect CEO of Jeep, not just "in charge, but the head of everything. Or here's one, Have jeep break away from Chrysler altogether and be its own company, there's nobody who can tell me Jeep wouldn't survive, there are used more around the world than 90% of other vehicles
TJ Apex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolfen wrote:
TJ Apex wrote:

My friend you don't know the half of it. (your right enough of that)

Mark Allen would be the perfect CEO of Jeep, not just "in charge, but the head of everything. Or here's one, Have jeep break away from Chrysler altogether and be its own company, there's nobody who can tell me Jeep wouldn't survive, there are used more around the world than 90% of other vehicles

I agree 100%, Jeep should be it's own and thrive.

02' Apex Edition,
2" BB, 31" BFG AT's
Keithtj
ARLI$$
ARLI$$

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree 100%, Jeep should be it's own and thrive.

Two can play this game DB Finger

My Morning Jacket
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Jeep News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: